God has given us a purpose in this life – to make disciples of Jesus (Matthew 28:16-20). The teaching of this scripture and others compels us to sacrifice and move toward the Nations! Since we have been saved by grace (Ephesians 2:8-9) and are marked by the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, we have “Good News” to share with each other and our community! And so we do while the Good News of the Gospel sustains us and empowers us in our lives.
- We live by grace as we follow Jesus together.
- We seek to serve and love one another like Christ has loved us (John 13:34-35).
- We hope to see others grow in their faith as we intentionally do life together.
- We encourage each other and meet regularly to glorify and learn more of the wonders of our Lord and Savior.
- Our preaching is expository in nature and our Bible studies are inductive with the goal of equipping our members to fully know the weight and magnitude of the greatness of The Gospel.
As believers, we are to love our neighbors as ourselves (Mark 12:30-31). So we seek to serve and love those in our community by seeking out ways to invest in the lives of those around us.